Wednesday, November 3, 2021

The Book Is Here!

So the book came out yesterday, and I'm super excited. We've had several preorders, and some of you have gotten your copies already.

As of yesterday, the ebook is available to purchase directly from the Wax Heart site, which is a great option as it's the exact same file you'd get from Amazon/Barnes and Noble/wherever, but 100% of the cost goes directly to me.

I've been working on this book for a long time, and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. The 13 stories are a mix of retellings and original fairy tales (well, as original as a fairy tale - or any story - can ever be). I've carried some of these characters in my heart for a decade or more, and it feels so weird to finally be sending them out into the world. I hope they do well out there.

Anyway! The Shoemaker Prince is available directly from Wax Heart Press, as well as from Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and pretty much wherever books are sold. (Or the websites of wherever books are sold, at least.) Buy your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment