Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Workshop Recording Repost

 As you probably know by now, my novel Lindworm will be released on April 13, 2021. Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing a lot of different things related to this, including the first chapter!

I've shared the first chapter of this story before, on the blog, and also at my university library. The chapter has changed a lot since then, so I'm not going to repost the original, although you can certainly find it yourself if you're interested. However, I thought it might be cool to post the library video again!

Remember, the chapter's undergone significant edits since this recording; the current version will be available soon. This is a long recording, featuring readings by several other authors that I took a class with. My part starts at 44:00.





*You can preorder Lindworm here!*

No comments:

Post a Comment